|The Quinceanera ceremony embraces:
- Religious traditions
- Cultural heritage
- The virtues of family
- The importance of social responsibility
- The initiation of “La Quinceanera” (15 year old girl) into young womanhood
The Quinceanera tradition is a celebration of the young girl (la Quinceanera), and a recognition of her life from childhood to maturity.
How Does The Clergy Network Assist In This Important Religious or Non-Religious Quinceanera Ceremony?
This "rite of passage" is either religious or non-religious in nature. The non-religious Quinceanera custom features cultural heritage, family, friends, music, food and dance. There is a special emphasis on La Quinceanera’s personal goals, dreams and future happiness.
The religious Quinceanera custom highlights God, cultural heritage, family, friends, music, food, and dance. A special emphasis is placed on God’s plans for & His blessings upon La Quinceanera’s future life.
The Clergy Network provides some of the following to the religious or non-religious Quinceanera ceremony preparation and presentation:
- Offers trained English speaking or bilingual Quinceanera officiators to preside over the ceremony
- Offers a Quinceanera ceremony planning session
- Offers a personalized writing of the Quinceanera ceremony featuring:
1. A Welcome to Quinceanera guests
2. Verbal tributes & encouragements to La Quinceanera
3. Special Quinceanera vows
4. A Tribute to Parents of La Quinceanera
5. Thoughts & feelings from La Quinceanera regarding her future
6. Traditional or custom prayers and specially selected Scripture (for religious Quinceanera)
7. Readings and poetry – to be read by La Quinceanera’s parents, family members, or a Dama, Chambelán or Escorte or Galán.
8. Tiara (princess before God and the world) wording
9. “Scepter” (symbolizes authority & responsibility) wording
10. Bracelet or ring wording
11. Earrings wording
12. Cross, medal or necklace wording
13. Bible, Prayer Book and Rosary wording
14. Other significant wording for symbolic gifts presentations or Quinceanera customs
15. Plus more!
- A TCN writer to help refine and polish the Quinceanera ceremony content
- Quinceanera rehearsal coordination
- Quinceanera day pre-coordination
- Quinceanera presentation by TCN Quinceanera officiator
Why Should A Personalized Religious or Non-Religious Quinceanera Ceremony Be Favoured?
- Because it honours tradition, yet gives La Quinceanera and her family the opportunity to express personal ideas, feelings and customs. Not restricted by tradition, yet enhanced by personal meaning.
- Allows other family members and friends to include their words or to participate more directly.
- Can be performed at most any Quinceanera location, not simply restricted to the Church.
- Because a trained TCN Quinceanera officiator can make the ceremony preparation less stressful
- A TCN Quinceanera officiator is more flexible, presides throughout Southern California, and is a career professional in public ceremony presentation (protocol and organization)
- TCN offers bilingual or multilingual Quinceanera ceremony content & trained officiators. Select a multi-degreed Quinceanera priest (religious ceremony) or officiator (non-religious ceremony).
- A personalized Quinceanera ceremony can be presided over by a male or female Quinceanera celebrant, priest or officiant